When undergoing orthodontic treatment, we must be more careful with the care of our teeth.
Here are some tips to keep your smile white:
- Your toothpaste is key, it must contain fluoride and brush until lather.
- Brush your teeth, whenever you finish eating something, be it strong food or a snack, if you do not have your brush at hand rinse your teeth with water several times until confirming that there are no food residues.
- Use your mouthwash, 3 times a day and do not have sugary drinks or food for at least 20 minutes later.
- Dental floss, there are fasteners to make the process easier, pass the floss between the wire, and run the waxed floss between the gums, be patient as it takes a little time at first.
- Makeup, in the case of women, using red lipstick or concentrating makeup on the eyes disguises the appearance of the braces and the teeth look whiter.
And finally, love your teeth! enjoy your treatment with braces, the results will make you feel better than you expect.